(1) The Bible is the inspired, infallible word of God and is the final authority in all matters of faith and practice.
(2) There is one true God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
(3) In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection and ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
(4) In the Blessed Hope, the Rapture of the Church which is the imminent return of the Lord in the air to receive His own, both the living who shall be transformed, and the dead in Christ who shall be resurrected. ( 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17)
(5) Man was created good and upright, but by voluntary transgression fell into a lost state, which makes necessary a rebirth through confession and belief in the Lord Jesus Christ.
(6) The only means of salvation is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus.
(7) In water baptism by immersion for all believers signifying their identification with Christ in His death, burial and resurrection.
(8) In observance of the Lords Supper which is a symbol, memorial and proclamation of the suffering and death of our Lord Jesus Christ. It is to be participated in by believers until Christ`s return. (1 Corinthians 11:23-32)
(9) In the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. This is an experience subsequent to the experience of the new birth and is available to all believers. (Acts 2: 4)
(10) In the resurrection of the dead. The believers to everlasting life with the Lord and the unbelievers to everlasting punishment.
(11) Marriage is a life-long commitment between one man and one woman. It is an holy and honorable estate ordained by God as the foundation of family life for the mutual help and comfort of husband and wife, the procreation of children, and for the welfare of the state.
(Gen. 2:24b-25), (Prov.18:22), (Heb.13:4), (1 Cor.7:911), (1 Cor.6:9-10), (Rom.1:24-32).